Aspirants who are willing to work in the banking sector have good news as IDBI has announced vacancies for the year 2018. Being the leading name in banking sector many candidates always look forward to the IDBI vacancies.
Vacancy for Executive Position 2018
IDBI has announced the vacancies for the post of Executive in IDBI. For which applications are been accepted online. Aspirants willing to apply can visit the official website of the IDBI or can visit the link given below. For further details about the opening.
Essential Qualification: A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
State Wise Jobs:
Age (years) as on 01/01/2018: Minimum – 20 Maximum- 25
Tentative Date of Written Test: April 28, 2018,* (Change in the date of the written exam may be announced through advertisement and on the website of IDBI)
Total Vacancies: 760 [Reserved for SC: 122, ST: 56, OBC: 202, PWD: 84(VH: 13, OH: 8, HH: 56, MD/ID: 7)]
- The cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age): 1st January 2018
- Online Registration: 6th February 2018 to 28th February 2018
- Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges – Online 6th February 2018 to 28th February 2018
- Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centres: 16th April 2018 to 21st April 2018
- Date of Online Test at all centres 28th April 2018
Salary for the Executive Post in IDBI
The executive Post is of 1year contractual position. This would be initially of 1 year and it may review and further extended for 2 years.
Latest Jobs in Bank:
And on the successful completion of the 3 years, the candidate would be eligible to appoint as an Assistant Manager (Grade A) in IDBI through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI bank only.
The salary would be as follows for the said position:
- 17,000 per month in the first year.
- 18,500 per month in the second year.
- 20,000 per month in the third year of service.
Eligibility for Executive Position
Indian citizen or person who is migrated to India (from Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet) before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle in here.
Age Limit: Min. 20 years and Max. 25 years. (Age relaxation would be there as per government rules)
Educational Qualification: A graduate from a recognized university OR any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 (both dates inclusive)].
- 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- 700/- for all others.