The Postal Circle Department of Jammu and Kashmir has released the notification for the Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment 2018.
Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
The application form for the various posts as such GDS, Assistant Accounts Officer, etc. is available both online and offline which can be downloaded from the official link www.jkpost.gov.in.
Jammu Kashmir Post Office Recruitment 2018-19
Here the 99 Sarkari Naukri team has shared all the process and criteria for the post office recruitment in the state of Jammu Kashmir. Get the details below.
|Gujarat Postal Circle Jobs||Naukri Details|
|Goa Postal Circle Jobs||Naukri Details|
|Delhi Postal Circle Jobs||Naukri Details|
How to Apply
To apply online for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) & Assistant Accounts Officer(AAO) the eligible aspirants should follow the instructions below:
- At first, the recruitment section of the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 i.e. jkpost.gov.in is browsed.
- Then the candidate should read all the instruction to check his/her eligibility if found eligible then click onto APPLY button.
- The application form should be filled with accurate information with the attachment of all required documents i.e. recent passport –size photo, signature, scanned mark sheets, etc. as per requirement of the posts.
- The application form charges are they paid according to the category and post.
- After completion click on the SUBMIT button & take a print out for the future use.
JK Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018
The interested candidates for this post should be any graduate from a recognized university having experience of 3-5 years.
|Age||Not more than 56 years at the time of application|
|AAO||9,300/ – 34,800/- per month|
The legation period is of three years & will be initially for a period of one year. The payment terms and conditions of deputation of the selected officers are as per the terms of Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pension.
|Jobs in Rajasthan||<– Click Here|
|Jobs in Punjab||<– Click Here|
|Jobs in Bihar||<– Click Here|
|Jobs in Odisha||<– Click Here|
|Jobs in Kerala||<– Click Here|
How to Apply
The application with the attested copy of ACA/APAR’s for last five years of willing candidates whose Integrity certificate and Vigilance clearance report, as per Annexure D, should reach to the HOD before 15-01-2018.
JK GDS Recruitment 2018
Aspirants who want to apply for the JK Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment post must have completed their matriculation from a recognized board by MHRD. The ‘Pay scale’ and the ‘Application fee’ can be checked in the official notification of JK Post Office.
- Written test
- Personal interview
|Job in Rajasthan Anganwadi||Naukri Details|
|Job in MP Anganwadi||Naukri Details|
|Job In Telangana Anganwadi||Naukri Details|
|Job in Maharashtra Anganwadi||Naukri Details|
- The relaxation in age is given as per government norms for reserved category.
|Posts||Important Events||Important Dates|
|AAO||Starting Date to Apply Online
Last date to Apply Online
|GDS||Starting Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
|Official Link||Check Here|
|JK Post Office||Check Here|
For more updates keep visiting the page. The 99 Sarkari Naukri team is working regularly to provide you daily updates regarding the Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी).