SBI has announced the vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer for the year 2018. The total number of vacancies is 2000. Many aspirants who are looking forward to securing the position as a PO in the nationalized bank have this golden opportunity to work on.
It is a good opportunity for the people who are looking forward to work in Indian multinational, public sector bank. You can fill the forms for the PO position online on the official website of SBI or divert links available on other websites.
SBI Recruitment PO Online Application Form 2018
The application for the PO position for 2018 can be submitted online on the official website of SBI. The application submission starts from 21/4/2018. The last date for the submission of the application is 13/5/2018.
Eligibility for the PO Position
- Any graduate from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.
- Age limit is not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 1/4/2018. There is age relaxation for the SC/ST and other backward class as well as other special need candidates as per government rules.
Phase I- Preliminary Examination: It is an objective test of 100 marks with the English language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning as the main subjects.
Phase II- Main Examination: It is an objective test of 200 marks with Reasoning & computer aptitude, Data analysis & interpretation, General economy/banking awareness and English language as the subjects.
Phase III- Group exercises and Interview: It is of 20 and 30 marks respectively. Candidates who cleared the phase I and II are eligible for this phase.
Phase IV- Final Selection: The marks obtained in Phase II and III are added and those who qualify the cutoff marks are selected.
The salary for Probationary Officer Position in SBI
Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis is a minimum of 8.20 lakh and the maximum of 13.08 lakh depending on a place of posting and other factors.
Procedure to apply for the PO position in SBI
- To apply online visit the official website of SBI https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Fill the Application form by registering on the relevant link with all the mandatory fields.
- After registration, you will get a provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Make sure to note these down the registration number and password for future reference.
- Pay the exam fees online and complete the transaction.
- You can also take the printout of the online application for your reference.
Get Postman Job Details:
SBI PO Job Application Fee
The application fee for the PO position is as follows.
- SC/ ST/ PWD => 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General/ OBC => 600/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
SBI PO official notification has been released on 15 June 2018. As you all know SBI bank is apex bank among all the banks. To get the job in SBI bank is dreams of millions of people. This notification has been officially released by State Bank of India with all the eligibility criteria and other details.
Latest State Wise Job:
Before going into detail lets discuss what are the benefits of getting posted at SBI bank:
- Their salary structure is highest among other PSU banks.
- You will get a lot of respect if you get selected because the brand value attached to SBI post is high.
- Growth in SBI bank is higher and job satisfaction is also very good.
After reading all these perks you all will get motivated for this post so let’s start discussing other aspects of the exam.
एस बी आई बैंक जॉब 2018-19
There will be three tier formats for you to becoming a probationary officer. First, you have to clear the preliminary exam. This exam will be qualifying in nature and after that, you have to clear mains exam. After clearing mains there will be the interview. The final result will be declared on the basis of the mains and interview performance of a student.
Preparation for SBI Bank Jobs
Before giving any exam everyone should plan their strategy very well. All the candidates should be updated on the latest exam pattern. You should study the syllabus very well and plan accordingly.
There are various topics so it’s necessary that you should prepare from good study materials. There are many books available in the market of different publications so choose wisely.
Here we are providing your study materials, short notes, daily quizzes for all the subjects. So kindly subscribe to our website to get notifications daily of all the study material.
Your every visit is very important for us so keep visiting and do comment below to get the solution of your query related to Sarkari Naukri details.